AccuCare is looking to expand our extraordinary team of Caregivers and Nurses.
The caregiver will report to Director of Nursing/Operations. The responsibilities and qualifications for the caregiving position include:
- Exceptional patience, listening skills and customer service traits when interacting with clients, their families and AccuCare colleagues.
- Willing to learn about the interesting lives of our seniors.
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive issues, and represent AccuCare in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Possibly attend fun social events with them.
- Mental and physical support system.
- Manage multiple tasks from light housekeeping and running errands, as well as other related matters.
- Be able to tell goofy jokes or sing songs.
Being an AccuCare Caregiver is more than just your traditional caregiver duties. We want Caregivers who will go above and beyond with love and compassion. They not only listen to the needs of our seniors, but act on them. They find joy and meaning in the work that they do, and therefore exceed “normal” expectations. Our Caregivers are proof why we are the best home healthcare company.
AccuCare, founded in 1994 by Jacqueline Phillips, RN, BSN, has a single mission to provide every client with the highest possible standard of private, home health care with
a human touch. As a RN-owned and managed company, our family-inspired approach to care comes with expertise that enables us to perform medically skilled services for our clients. Members of her nursing team make weekly visits to clients, as needed to assess their ongoing, general health. AccuCare’s priority is to ensure that our clients receive quality care with a human touch.