Overview (Standards of Care)
At AccuCare, we strive to make a difference in every life that we touch, every day. Our caregivers are available on an hourly, 24-hour or per-visit basis to help with a variety of in-home health care services. Because everyone’s needs are different, we evaluate each situation on an individual basis to develop a care plan that meets each client’s specific needs and offers benefits including:
- A registered nurse on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Coordination with privately hired staff, if needed
- Collaboration with Medicare or hospice services, as needed
- Flexible hours
Basic services we can offer include: personal care, medication reminders, laundry, cleaning, meal preparation, help with dressing, light housework and help with family pets. In addition we can provide:
- Transportation (such as grocery shopping trips, doctor visits and other personal appointments)
- Free flu shot each year
- In-home blood draws (includes drawing blood, delivery to lab and transferring results to the doctor)
- Medication setups and reorders from the pharmacy
Our Nursing Supervisor makes weekly visits (at no charge) to each of our 24-hour care clients, and all other clients as needed. This is done to assess the ongoing general health of each client and to assure that they are receiving quality care. Reports are called in to the client’s physician and/or family members, as needed.
In addition to private, in-home care, we provide on-site first aid services to large venues in the St. Louis area, which include the Edward Jones Dome, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, The Pageant, Peabody Opera House, St. Charles Family Arena and America’s Center.