What Is Private, In-home Care?
AccuCare in-home caregivers provide a broad range of services including personal care, light housework, meal preparation, bill paying and transportation services.
We can provide whatever our clients or their families need in order for them to remain living where they most want to be, in their homes, as long as possible.
- AccuCare services empower clients to continue to live independently.
- Our services are paid for privately, as opposed to through Medicare or Medicaid.
- Our care services can occur virtually anywhere.
- Our care does not have to be ordered by a physician.
- Skilled services are not a requirement but are available.
- Our care services can supplement or interface with Medicare, hospice or private hired caregivers.
- Our services provide peace of mind to families.
AccuCare offers a free initial consultation, completed by a RN, to help determine the right type of care for your individual needs. Care that comes from our heart, provided in your home.