AccuCare Home Health Care of St. Louis provides a broad range of services in order to help our clients age at home with dignity. Services can include personal care, medication set-up, assisting with activities of daily living, laundry, light housekeeping, meal preparation, and transportation services. We offer a free initial consultation, completed by a RN, to help determine the right type of care for your individual needs.
Our Heart. Your Home.
Good to Know
- Our services are paid for privately, as opposed to through Medicare or Medicaid.
- AccuCare services empower clients to continue to live independently.
- Our care services can occur virtually anywhere.
- Our care does not have to be ordered by a physician.
- Our services provide peace of mind to families.
- Our care services can supplement or interface with Medicare, hospice or privately hired caregivers.
- Skilled nursing services are not a requirement but are available.
Evaluating Your Loved Ones Needs
When exploring care options for a family member, the best course of action is to start by determining their needs. Consider these questions:
What would be the highest quality living experience for your loved one?
If they wish to stay where they currently reside, what do they need to make it a “safe environment” based on their current physical and mental condition?
Moving forward, how can AccuCare help them achieve the highest quality of life with the greatest amount of independence?
How can we give your loved one maximum mental/emotional support while maintaining their dignity?
Working together, we can create a plan that meets your loved one’s needs, and enhances their life.
For a free, no obligation assessment, call 314-692-0020.
Choosing a Private Home Care Provider
“In my 9-month experience with AccuCare, these qualities have stood out: kindness and compassion of the caregivers; flexibility and a “can do” agency attitude; timely, frequent and detailed communications about important safety and care issues; refreshing candor about various and shifting challenges faced in providing protection and care.”